In plain English …
We are an online marketing consultant and sometimes a publisher. In our communications, for instance our website, blog, social media, email and others, some links may be affiliate links. That means if you buy something then we may receive a payment, generally in the form of commissions but can include samples. This practice doesn’t cost you anything extra and is a standard practice whereby the seller pays us and treats it as an advertising cost. Please note that our communications also contain links that don’t require an investment on your part and are jam-packed with free “put it to use in your business today” content.
But what makes us different is that we partner with lots of companies so we’re in a position where we can be totally honest and help you choose the best fit for you. Yes, some companies offer us more money than others but our reputation means more to us than a quick buck – we wouldn’t last long if we did anything less than give you the truth.
In response to new legislation, we want to clarify that all testimonials are examples based on that individual’s experience. For typical results, please always refer back to the original manufacturer’s website.
And now for the legal bit …
The term “Universal Bite” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Some links on this website will result in a commission paid to the website owner. If you enjoy our content and decide to purchase anything linked to on this website, clicking on these links first will pay us a little commission money to help pay for the time and hosting costs associated with operating this website.
- Any results stated or submitted by visitors including those in testimonials or comments reflect individual results and are not typical of what consumers will generally experience. Please refer to the product details from the manufacturer for results for the average user.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Univeresalbite’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
All content contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. We are not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the website. Always consult your own GP if you’re in any way concerned about your health.
The information is provided by “Universal Bite” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Universal Bite”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites or the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Universal Bite” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the “Universal Bite” Website, you warrant to us that you will not use the Universal Bite Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Universal Bite Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through our Websites.
Use of Communication Services
The Universal Bite Website may contain bulletin board services, blogs, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Universal Bite has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Universal Bite reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Universal Bite reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Universal Bite reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Universal Bite’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Universal Bite does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Universal Bite specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Universal Bite spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Universal Bite.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided To “Universal Bite” Or Posted at Any Of Our Websites
“Universal Bite” does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to “Universal Bite” (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any “Universal Bite” Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting “Universal Bite”, its affiliated companies, licensees and sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. “Universal Bite” is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Universal Bite’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
This website and its content is copyright of “Universal Bite” – © “Universal Bite” 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
View contributions by other author(s) or licensor(s) here.