Erik Qualman, who gained global recognition for his Socialnomics video, has released a new video with some amazing statistics about the impact mobile is having on our world.
You’ll probably recognize a lot of these stats from other pages on our site but here are just some of the ones presented in Erik’s video:
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within 1 hour
- More people own a mobile phone than own a toothbrush
- 90% of Tweets are from Mobile, Yet Companies Only Spend 1% on Mobile
- Google mobile searches are up 400% over the previous year
- It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email, but only 90 seconds for them to respond to a text
- Mobile coupons have 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons
Mobile is having a huge impact on our society and the way businesses connect with consumers. If you’re interested in learning more facts about mobile, watch Erik’s video below.